Summit Medical Compassion Center of R.I. offers exclusively Rhode Island grown cannabis, proudly cultivated with the highest compliance and production standards, in our state-of-the art facility and from local growers. We are your trusted source for premium medical cannabis for all of your therapeutic needs.
- Carefully selected phenotypes and large variety of strains from sativa to indica dominant
- Free of pesticides and contaminants
- Slowly cured to perfection
- Safe and sealed packaging
- Choose from a wide array of strains and concentrates such as tinctures and capsules.
- Select accessories such as rolling paper, pipes, vaporizers, grinders or wellness products along with educational books and materials at reasonable prices.
- Enjoy other services as available, always at no cost to our patients.
Despite its increasing acceptance in the U.S, medical cannabis is still federally illegal. Even a certified patient’s friends and family may disagree with the decision to use marijuana therapies. For these reasons and more, it is important to understand and model healthy use of medical cannabis.
Contribute to a healthy lifestyle: Responsible therapeutic cannabis users become more active, not less; more socially engaged, not less. They listen openly and objectively if family or friends have concerns about their use and they should not cause you to become isolated, or to cut off relationships with the important people in your life.
Model responsible use to others: Responsible therapeutic cannabis users understand the effects of therapeutic cannabis on self and others. They do respect their own limits and help new users set and respect their own limits. Responsible cannabis users know and obey local and state laws on possession and use, and teach this information to new users. Healthy cannabis users do not mix cannabis with alcohol. Children and adolescents should not use cannabis, except in some cases of serious illness and under a physician’s care.
List of Qualifying Conditions in Rhode Island:
- Positive status for human immunodeficiency virus or acquired immune deficiency syndrome
- Hepatitis C, or the treatment of these conditions;
- A chronic or debilitating disease or medical condition or its treatment that produces one or more of the following:
- cachexia or wasting syndrome;
- severe, debilitating, chronic pain;
- severe nausea; seizures, including but not limited to, those characteristic of epilepsy; or severe and persistent muscle spasms, including but not limited to, those characteristic of Multiple Sclerosis or Crohn’s disease;
- Agitation of Alzheimer’s Disease;
- P.T.S.D. or
Any other medical condition or its treatment approved by the Department of Health pursuant to §§2.5, 2.6 and 2.7 of these Regulations.By law, Summit Medical Compassion Center is required to report any suspicion of infraction to the law enforcement.